2 Days Queen Elizabeth national park safari
2 days Queen Elizabeth national park trip is a safari to Queen Elizabeth national park to engage in a variety of activities in one of Uganda’s oldest national parks and to see the different attractions at this national park as well as a stop at the equator and Igongo cultural center as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights of the 2 Days Queen Elizabeth national park safari
- Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park and evening boat cruise
- Day 2: Morning game drive and departure
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Queen Elizabeth national park and Evening boat cruise
- Arrival and transfer to Queen: You will be picked by your guide at your current location or upon arrival at the airport and you will be briefed about your safari. After the briefing, you will continue your journey to Queen Elizabeth national park with a stopover at the equator for lunch and to enjoy photography moments. You will also see the different experiments at the equator such as the water experiment and also visit the craft shops to buy souvenirs and to see local art and craftwork. After your experience at the equator, you will proceed to Queen Elizabeth national park where you will have an enroute game drive as you proceed to your lodge for check-in.
- Evening boat cruise: After checking in at your lodge, you will proceed for your evening boat cruise to relax and enjoy the boat ride along kazinga channel where Lake Albert and Lake George meet. During your boat cruise, you will see a variety of bird species along the shores of the lake such as cormorants, hammerkops, fish eagles, king fishers among others. You will also see wildlife species in the water such as hippos near your boat as well as Nile crocodiles. Other wildlife species can also be spotted grazing near the kazinga channel and they include buffalos, elephants, waterbucks, antelopes among others as you watch the beautiful sunset. You will return to your lodge after your boat ride for dinner and overnight at Pumba cottages.
Day 2: Morning game drive and Departure
- Morning game drive: Breakfast will be served at your lodge as the night before and then you will check out of the lodge. You will have a morning game drive in Queen Elizabeth national park and you will see a variety of wildlife species as you drive around the national park since the wildlife species are very active during the morning hours of the day. The wildlife species include buffalos, leopards, lions, zebras, antelopes, warthogs among others.
- Departure: After your morning game drive, you will proceed to Mbarara where you will have lunch at Igongo cultural center. You will also learn more about the Ankole culture at Igongo cultural center and listen to folk stories and see local arts and craftwork. After this experience, you will continue your journey to Entebbe where your guide will drop you off at your preferred location which will mark the end of your safari.
End of the 2 days Queen Elizabeth national park safari
- Pick up and drop off
- All national park entry fees
- Boat cruise fees
- All meals on the way.
- 4X4 Safari vehicle and fuel (Private)
- Full-time English speaking Guide/Driver.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary on full board.
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Air tickets.
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages
- meals not indicated in the itinerary,
- Porterage and wait staff gratuity.