3 Days Northern Tanzania Safari
3 Days Northern Tanzania Safari is a short Tanzania Safaris where a traveler will engage in wildlife tours in Tanzania’s biggest national parks. 3 Days Northern Tanzania safari discovering the virgin unique Northern tourism circuit. This is best for business travelers who would like to spend their brief time in nature.
Highlights of the 3 Days Northern Tanzania Safari
- Day 1: Lake Manyara
- Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
- Day 3: Tarangire National Park/Departure
Details of the tour
- Day 1: Lake Manyara
Transfer to Lake Manyara: After breakfast, you will drive to Lake Manyara national park home of tree climbing lions. The park is located on the floor of the Great rift valley. We will reach to lake Manyara where we will have a lunch break.
- Game Drive: In the afternoon go inside the park for a game drive, this small but very beautiful park with the dense forest, you will have the opportunity to see lots of animals like Tree climbing lions, buffalo, monkeys, giraffes, elephants, impalas, dik-dik, hippos, crocodiles, Gazelles and many more. The park is also an ideal place for birders with a large flock of flamingos in the lake. After the game drive, we drive to our lodge in Karatu area for dinner and overnight at Hhando Coffee Lodge
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
- Transfer to Ngorongoro: After an early breakfast at our lodge, we depart with a picnic lunch and drive to the Ngorongoro crater. Clear from the gate before we enter into the Ngorongoro conservation area. Have a brief stop at the Crater viewpoint for the aerial view of the crater.
- Game Drive in the crater: We then descend down into 600 meters crater for the game drive. The crater has a good number of animals like lions, Leopards, Elephants, Black Rhinos, Wildebeest, gazelles, warthogs, Hyenas, cheetahs, and many more. In the late afternoon continue to Tarangire national park. Check in our lodge for dinner.
Day 3: Tarangire National Park/Departure
- Game drive: After early breakfast, you will go for a half-day game drive in Tarangire National Park. This park has the largest concentration of elephants, lions, giraffes, monkeys, impalas, Gazelles, hyenas, leopards, and many birds. In the late afternoon, you return back to Arusha for your departure.
End of the 3 Days Northern Tanzania Safari
- All meals and accommodations during the entire safari
- A very high-quality safari land cruiser with pop up roof
- Highly experienced safari guides
- Unlimited mineral water during the entire safari
- All park fees for all the national parks
- All government taxes
- AMREF Flying doctors emergency rescue
- Drinks at the lodges
- Any other things not mentioned above.
See also other Tanzania tour packages