3 Days Serengeti Balloon Safari
3 Days Serengeti balloon Safari, be one of only a few fortunate people to glide in a Hot Air Balloon over the Serengeti Plains. Floating silently above the awakening bush, while spotting wildlife and enjoying the amazing scenery of Africa, across rivers and over numerous small villages. Serengeti National Park is one of the biggest national parks in Tanzania where hot air ballooning is done.
Highlights of the 3 Days Serengeti Balloon Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Serengeti National Park
- Day 2: Hot Air Balloon Safari
- Day 3: Return to Arusha
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer to Serengeti
- Transfer to Serengeti: Early in the morning after your breakfast at the hotel in Arusha, you will be met by your driver-guide who will brief you on 3 Days Serengeti balloon Safari itinerary. With great smile start, you drive to Serengeti passing through Karatu region along the great rift valley. We enter to Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area where we will have a brief stop at crater viewing point as we watch the beauty of Africa with great scenery, abundant wildlife.
- Game Drive: We will reach the park gate at lunchtime, open our lunch boxes and enjoy the lunch, hike briefly the kopjes to have an endless view of the rolling plains of Serengeti. Have an afternoon enroute game drive to see the park residents like giraffes, elephants, lions, leopards, Cheetahs, wildebeest, zebras mention but a few. Continue to check in our lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: Balloon Safari
- Balloon Safari: Rising at dawn with tea and coffee at around 5 am you will be driven to the starting point of the balloon safari. You will be briefed by the guide then take off with the balloon to have an aerial view of the park see animals at the eagle’s eye angle. It is only in the 3 Days Serengeti balloon Safari you can enjoy a close view of these predators when they have cached their hunt and enjoying their meal while graving and struggling to pick the best. Other animals observed are Elephants, Zebras, Giraffes, Impala, Topi, Lions, Leopards, Cheetahs, waterbuck, wild dogs, Jackals, Warthogs, Hippos, Nile crocodiles, Gazelle e.t.c After the morning Serengeti Balloon return back to the lodge for lunch, you will find the driver waiting for you at the Tourist Information Center.
- Game Drive: We have a brief game drive as we head back for our lunch at the lodge. Afternoon go for further game drives in the afternoon before returning to the camp as the sunsets. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: Serengeti to Arusha
- Return to Arusha/Game Drive: After breakfast, you will have an en-route game drive as we proceed to Arusha as we come to an end of our Serengeti Balloon Safari. You will then be transferred to Arusha town for your onward arrangements.
End of the 3 Days Serengeti Balloon Safari
The cost includes
- All safari activities as noted.
- All ground transportation in 4×4 vehicles with viewing roof.
- Services of professional English-speaking driver/guide and lodge/camp staff.
- All accommodations.
- All meals and hotels before and after.
- All National Park fees
- Balloon safari
- Government taxes.
- 1 liter of bottled water/daily/person in the vehicle.
The cost excludes
- Tips for guides and lodge/camp staff.
- Beverages at the lodges.
- Optional visit to Oldupai Gorge and a Maasai village.
- Lunches, dinners, drinks at your hotel in Arusha.
- 10% discount for kids under 15 years old.
- Personal expenses
See also: 3 Days Serengeti Safari