3 days Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary Safari
3 days Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary Safari to have an experience with the endangered rhinos as well as experiencing the different attractions around Kampala which is the beautiful capital city of Uganda “the pearl of Africa” as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights of the 3 days Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary Safari
- Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Zziwa Rhino sanctuary
- Day 2: Drive to Kampala and city tour
- Day 3: Departure
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Zziwa Rhino sanctuary
- Arrival and transfer to Zziwa: You will be welcomed by your guide depending on your location and you will be briefed about your safari. After the briefing, you will be driven to Zziwa Rhino sanctuary where you will have experience with the endangered rhino species. You will have a short briefing about the rules at the sanctuary by the rangers and then you will continue on foot to see the rhinos. After this activity, you will have lunch and then you will be driven to your lodge for dinner and overnight at
Day 2: Drive to Kampala and city tour
- Drive to Kampala: Breakfast will be served at your lodge and then you will check out of the lodge. Your guide will drive you back to Kampala where you will have your lunch. You will also have a city your around Kampala after your lunch. You will visit different attractions in Kampala such as the Uganda museum to learn more about the history of Uganda. You will also visit the Nakasero market as well as the Gadaffi mosque. After your city tour, you will return to your hotel. You will have an optional activity of experiencing the vibrant nightlife of Kampala and then you will return to your hotel for dinner and overnight at Naguru skyz hotel.
Day 3: Departure
- Departure: You will have breakfast early in the morning served at your hotel and then you will complete the checking out formalities. You will be driven by your guide to your preferred location which will mark the end of your safari.
End of the 3 days Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary Safari
- Airport Pick up and drop off
- All national park entry fees
- 4X4 Safari vehicle and fuel
- Full-time English speaking Guide/Driver.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals at the hotel
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Air tickets for international and local flights
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages
- meals not indicated in the itinerary,
- Portage and wait staff gratuity