5 Days Best of Tanzania Safari
5 Days Best of Tanzania Safari is one of the best safari packages that travelers can book in order to explore the crim national parks in Tanzania like Tarangire, Ngorongoro, & Lake Manyara.
Highlights of the 5 Days Best of Tanzania Safari
- Day 1: Transfer from Arusha to Tarangire national park
- Day 2: Full day in Tarangire national park
- Day 3: Transfer to Ngorongoro
- Day 4: Transfer to Lake Manyara national park
- Day 5: Departure
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire
- Transfer to Tarangire: You will be met by your guide in Arusha who will brief you about the details of your trip. After briefing, you will be driven to Tarangire national park which is known for its large herds of elephants. You will also see a variety of wildlife species such as tree-climbing lions, leopards, cheetahs, rhinos, giraffes, zebras, hartebeest, wildebeest, elands, impalas and many bird species. You will also enjoy beautiful views of the baobab and acacia trees where the wildlife species take shelter. You will proceed to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Kirurumu Tarangire lodge.
Day 2: Full day Tarangire national park
- Full day Tarangire: After an early breakfast at your lodge, you will proceed for a full day of exploring Tarangire national park with both morning and evening game drive. You will see the different attractions in this national park such as wildlife species like herds of Elephants as well as other wildlife species like Zebras, Hartebeest, Elephants, Waterbucks, Gazelles, Oryx, and others. You will also see a variety of bird species during your game drive in Tarangire national park. after your wildlife viewing adventure, you will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Kirurumu Tarangire lodge.
Day 3: Transfer to Ngorongoro
- Transfer to Ngorongoro: After breakfast at the lodge, you will drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation area. You will have a stopover at Olduvai Gorge, boasting with a history and it is the place where anthropologists Drs. Lois and Mary Leakey discovered the skulls of early man with significant links in the chain of human evolution.
- Ngorongoro Crater Experience: You will have lunch before descending into the crater for amazing wildlife viewing opportunities and to enjoy the beautiful scenery. You will see a variety of animals which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants as well as predators such as lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs, leopard. You will also visit Lake Magadi which is a large but shallow alkaline lake in the southwestern corner and is among the main features of the crater. You will see a large number of flamingos, hippos as well as other bird species during your visit to the lake. You will proceed to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Hhando Coffee Lodge.
Day 4: Transfer to Lake Manyara national park
- Transfer to Lake Manyara: You will depart from your lodge and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park. You will have a game drive in Lake Manyara national park where you will see attractions such as Lake Manyara, a large number of elephants, tree-climbing lions as well as flamingos and other bird species. At the backdrop is the wall of the Great Rift Valley, before which lies the groundwater forest, areas of open grassland near the lake foreshore, and the Soda Lake. You will enjoy a picnic lunch in this area, which consists of open grassy areas, hot springs, dense woodlands, and steep mountainsides. You will have another game drive as you proceed to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Twiga Lodge.
Day 5: Departure
- Departure: You will have an early breakfast at your lodge and then check out of the lodge. After checking out, you will have an enroute game drive as you proceed to drive to Arusha where your guide will drop you off at your preferred location which will mark the end of your trip.
End of the 5 Days Best of Tanzania Safari
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide/driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Concession fees
- Items of personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before/after the safari
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities