5 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari
5 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari is a one of a kind Uganda Safari Package that a traveler can enjoy whereby they get a chance to explore a variety of wildlife.
Highlights of the 5 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Pick up and transfer to Mburo
- Day 2: Morning game drive and evening boat cruise
- Day 3: Transfer to queen Elizabeth national park
- Day 4: Game drive and boat cruise
- Day 5: Departure
Day 1: Pick up and transfer to Mburo
- Transfer to Mburo: You will be met by your guide who will welcome you and brief you about your trip to lake Mburo national park. After the briefing, you will be driven to Lake Mburo national park with a stop at the equator. You will enjoy a photography moment at the equator and also visit craft shops to see the local arts and crafts. After the equator experience, you will proceed to Lake Mburo national park. You will check-in at your lodge in lake Mburo national park and have lunch.
- Nature walk: After lunch, you will have time to relax at your lodge as you prepare for a nature walk in the evening. During the nature walk, you will see wildlife species such as topis, duiker, oribi, reedbucks, klipspringer, leopards, impala as you explore the wilderness of this national park on foot. You will be driven by your guide back to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Eagles nest lodge.
Day 2: Morning Game drive and evening boat cruise
- Game drive: You will wake up and have an early breakfast at your lodge on your 2nd day in Lake Mburo national park. After breakfast, you will move with your packed lunches for a morning game drive. During the morning game drive, you will see a variety of wildlife species that are more active at this time of day such as elands, buffaloes, zebras, antelopes, topis, reedbucks, klipspringers, leopards.
- Boat Cruise: After your morning game drive, you will be driven back to your lodge where you will enjoy the atmosphere and the scenery around as you prepare for the evening boat cruise. You will be driven by your guide in the evening to the point where you will start your boat cruise. During the boat cruise, you will watch the beautiful sunset as you cruise on the waters of Lake Mburo where you will see wildlife species as they graze not far from the lake shores such as Nile crocodiles, buffaloes, antelopes hiding behind marshes. You will also see a variety of birds such as kingfisher, herons, pelicans, mosque swallow. You will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Eagles nest lodge.
Day 3: Transfer to queen Elizabeth national park
- Transfer to Queen: After breakfast at your lodge, you will proceed to Queen Elizabeth national park where you will proceed to the ishasha sector. During the drive through the Ishasha sector, you will see the tree-climbing lions as they rest in the tree branches and watch their prey waiting to strike and feed on the prey. After your experience in the Ishasha sector, you will proceed to check-in at your lodge for dinner and overnight at Pumba safari cottages.
Day 4: Game drive and boat cruise
- Game drive: You will wake up for an early breakfast at your lodge. After breakfast, you will move with your packed lunches as you go for your early morning game drive. During the game drive, you will drive through Queen Elizabeth national park where you will see the tree-climbing lions in the Ishasha sector.
- Boat Cruise: After your game drive, you will return to your lodge to relax as you prepare for your evening boat cruise. You will be driven to the point where you will start your relaxing boat cruise along the Kazinga channel. During the boat cruise, you will see different bird species along the water shores such as cormorants, kingfisher, saddle bills, yellow billed storks, hammerkops, herons, martial eagles, African skimmer, white malachite and many other species. You will also enjoy the sunset in the wild as you watch the hippos swimming in the water and Nile crocodiles lying by the shores as well as buffaloes, elephants, antelopes, waterbucks, leopards, warthogs, forest hogs, reedbucks, duikers grazing in the nearby plains. After the boat cruise, you will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Pumba safari cottages.
Day 5: Departure
- Departure: You will wake up for an early breakfast at your lodge. After breakfast, you will check out of the lodge and proceed to drive out of Queen Elizabeth national park. you will continue your journey to Entebbe where your guide will drop you off at your preferred location in Entebbe which will mark the end of your safari.
End of the 5 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari
- Pick-up and drop off
- all accommodation as per itinerary
- 4X4 safari vehicle
- Full-time English speaking driver/ guide
- All meals as indicated including lunches en-route during transfers
- Park entrance fees & Boat cruises
- Vehicle entrance fees
- Bottled mineral water while on safari
- All activities as indicated
- Tipping for driver-guide, lodges, rangers, and porters
- Visa fees & Air tickets
- All items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, beer, e.t.c
- Anything else not included in the itinerary.