7 Days Tanzania Safari
7 Days Tanzania Safari is a lifetime experience circling around the Northern tourism circuit in just 7 Days of amazing wildlife experiences. Visit the most premium national parks of Tanzania.
Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara
- Transfer to Lake Manyara: Our driver-guide will pick you up from the agreed location in Arusha or Moshi early in the morning. He will brief you on our 7 Days Tanzania Safari before we start our drive to the home of the tree-climbing lions. It takes us 2 to hours to reach Lake Manyara national park from Arusha.
- Game Drive: With our lunch boxes, we go direct for a game drive at the park. We will have a lunch break at the park when we open our lunch boxes. In the Afternoon we go for an afternoon game drive in search for more lions, leopards, giraffes, zebras, gazelles, elephants, warthogs, hippos and many more animals. After the game drive, we drive to our lodge for Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Lake Manyara to Serengeti
- Transfer to Serengeti: After our breakfast, you will depart Lake Manyara for Serengeti national park where the dreams of our 7 Days Tanzania Safari experience start. We drive past the Ngorongoro crater Conservation Area with a stopover at the crater viewpoint for the pictures.
- Game Drive: After we continue with lively drive as you view more animals. Entering through the Nabbi gate where we will have our lunch and some rest before we continue to the endless plains of Serengeti national park. Have enroute game drive through the seronera area, we will have chances to see large lion prides residing along the kopjes and leopards, wildebeest migration, zebras and many more. as we are heading to our lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Full day Serengeti
- Morning Game Drive: We will have a full day game drive at the endless plains of Serengeti, we will have the game drive along the Sogore River Circuit, which twists into the plains south of the Seronera River. We will have chance to view more animals like Lions, Thomson gazelles, Topi, ostriches, cheetahs, elephants, leopards, Cheetahs, wildebeest, zebras mention but afew.
- Afternoon Game Drive: In the afternoon we go for an afternoon game drive through the Kopjes Circuit, which goes anti-clockwise around the Maasai Kopjes, this circuit is known for having a number of lions and some very large cobras. Kopjes are weathered granite outcrops, scattered around the plains, most of which are miniature ecosystems, providing shade and drinking water in pools left in the rock after the rains. The Kopjes are good hunting grounds for lions especially in dry seasons when most wildlife comes to drink up. We then return to our lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Serengeti Experience
- Game Drive: Our second full day of 7 Days Tanzania Safari in Serengeti national park. This time around we will have the game drive on the western part near Grumeti River. If the time of the year is great you will see large herds of the wildebeest migration which happens in June. We will explore the endless plains of Serengeti well as we see more animals like Elephants, lions, zebras, buffalo, giraffes, mention but a few. Return back to the lodge for some local entertainment as we wait for our dinner to be served.
Day 5: Serengeti to Ngorongoro
- Transfer to Ngorongoro: After an early breakfast at the lodge, we shall transfer to Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Olduvai Gorge experience: We will stopover at Olduvai Gorge (optional), which is a historical site where the remains of the old stone age man were discovered. It was here, that the anthropologists Drs. Lois and Mary Leakey discovered the skulls of ‘Nutcracker Man’ and ‘Handy Man’.
- Game Drive: We shall arrive at the crater in time for lunch after which we will descend over 550 meters into the Ngorongoro Crater to view wildlife for the rest of the day. Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro National Park supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, eland, warthog, zebra, buffalo, hippo, and giant African elephants, lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs, and leopard. We shall then visit Lake Magadi, a large but shallow alkaline lake in the southwestern corner, which is one of the main features of the crater. A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds are usually found here.
Day 6: Ngorongoro crater to Tarangire
- Transfer to Tarangire: We will be on the final stages of our 7 Days Tanzania Safari as we head to our last destination that is Tarangire National Park. We drive through Karatu as we view the Coffee plantations as we enter to the rough road leading to the home of Elephants.
- Full-Day Game Drive: We go for a full day game drive to search for animals like Lions, Elephants, buffalo, gazelles, topis, bushbucks and many more. Return back to our lodge for Dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Departure
- Departure: Depending on your flight programe we can have an early morning game drive before we drive back to Arusha to catch up with your flight.
End of our 7 Days Tanzania Safari
- All meals and accommodations during the entire safari
- A very high-quality safari land cruiser with pop up roof
- Highly experienced safari guides
- Unlimited mineral water during the entire safari
- All park fees for all the national parks
- All government taxes
- AMREF Flying doctors emergency rescue
- Drinks at the lodges
- Any other things not mentioned above
See also: 5 Days Tanzania Safari