2 Days mabira and itanda falls tour
You will have an adventure trip to the falls in Jinja which will be filled with activities such as visiting the Itanda falls for an experience of the full force of the rapids along the Nile. You will also engage in activities such as rafting and bungee jumping at the source of the Nile for an adrenaline feeling. At Mabira forest, you will engage in zip lining, bird watching, and a forest walk.
Highlights of the 2 Days Mabira & Itanda Falls tour
- Day 1: Pick up and transfer to Jinja
- Day 2: Drive to Mabira and Departure
Details of the tour
Day 1: Pick up and transfer to Jinja
- Transfer to Jinja: You will be met by your guide who will welcome you and brief you about your trip to Jinja. After the briefing, you will be driven to Jinja. Along the way to Jinja, you will see attractions such as the Mabira forest, tea estates and sugar cane plantations, local markets. On arrival in Jinja town, you will have a lunch break as you enjoy the atmosphere in Uganda’s adventure capital.
- Itanda falls Experience: After lunch, you will be driven to Itanda falls where you will enjoy a white water rafting experience. Before rafting, you will be grouped and provided with the necessary safety gear. You will then proceed to start your rafting experience in the company of an experienced and professional rafting guide. You will experience the strong rapids along the Nile during rafting as you paddle through rapids. After rafting, you will return to the point where you started your rafting experience where your guide will transfer you to your hotel for dinner overnight at Jinja Nile Resort.
Day 2: Drive to Mabira and Departure
- Check Out: You will wake up for breakfast at your hotel. After breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and your guide will drive you out of Jinja town.
- Mabira Forest Experience: You will have a stop at mabira forest for an experience with nature and engage in zip lining, forest walks, and bird watching.
- Drop off in Kampala: After your experience in Mabira, you will proceed to drive back to Kampala where you will be dropped off at your preferred location by your guide.