6 Days Tanzania Luxury Safari
6 Days Tanzania Luxury Safari is a special Tanzania safari package that is meant for Luxurious travelers as they get to enjoy mind-blowing scenes in the African Wild. 6 Days Tanzania Luxury Safari is fit for those who want to see the largest herd movement of animals on the planet and also visit the best national parks in northern Tanzania, this is the perfect itinerary for you.
Highlights of the 6 Days Tanzania Luxury Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Lake Manyara National Park / Nature Walk
- Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater Experience
- Day 3: Serengeti National Park tour
- Day 4: Serengeti Plains Experience
- Day 5: Transfer to Tarangire National Park
- Day 6: Tarangire National Park tour / Departure
Day 1: Lake Manyara/Nature walk
- Transfer to Lake Manyara: Pick up from your Hotel in Arusha early in the morning after your breakfast. you will drive to Lake Manyara national park for a game drive with picnic lunch. In this small but very beautiful park with the dense forest, you will have the opportunity to see lots of monkeys, giraffes, elephants, impalas, dik-dik, flamingos in the lake and if you are lucky you may spot the rare tree-climbing lions. In the late afternoon, you will continue to Ngorongoro Sopa lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater Experience
- Transfer to Ngorongoro Crater: After an early breakfast, depart with picnic lunch and drive to Ngorongoro crater for a game drive.
- Game Drive in the crater area: We will descend to 600 meters crater to view more games like prides of lions, clans of hyenas, packs of jackals, a crashes of hippos, dazzles of zebras, herds wildebeests, bulls of elephants often with incredibly long tusks because of the highly nutritious grass rich in minerals, and many more animals. It is also the best place to spot the rare black rhino. In the late afternoon, you will continue to Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
- Story Swapping: Then meet your guide at the fire place for a cold beer and story swapping. On a clear night you will have the opportunity to learn about the African night sky as you wait for your dinner. Hyenas and lions are often heard roaring as you seat from the fire place that gives you unique experience of African nights in the wild. After your dinner, you will be escorted by Maasai warriors to your rooms overnight.
Day 3: Serengeti national park
- Game Drive: Wake up early in the morning for a cup of coffee/tea and snacks then collect your picnic breakfast and depart for game drive. Animals are normally seen right from the camp and in the early morning, you still have chances to see them active. Serengeti is the park with the largest concentration of big mammals in the world and it is where you will see most of your exciting wildlife. The sightings in the central Serengeti will include prides of lions, cheetahs, leopards, elephants, giraffes, hippos, impalas, dik-dik, monkeys, baboons, gazelles, warthogs and many more.
- Afternoon Game Drive: You will return to Serengeti Sopa lodge for hot lunch and a short siesta, then depart for another game drive in the afternoon. In the evening again you will seat with your guide at the fire place and get some information about Tanzania from the pre-colonial time to independence until now. Dinner and overnight will be at Serengeti Sopa Lodge
Day 4: Serengeti Plains
- Hot Air Balloon Safari: Be one of only a few fortunate people to glide in a Hot Air Balloon over the Serengeti Plains (available at supplementary cost by pre-arrangement). Floating silently above the awakening bush, while spotting wildlife and enjoying the amazing scenery of Africa, across rivers and over numerous small villages.
- Game Drive: We do an after breakfast game viewing drive along the Sogore River Circuit, which loops into the plains south of the Seronera River, and which is good for possible Lion, Thomson gazelle, topi, ostrich and cheetah sightings.
- Community Tour: The Visitor Centre close to the Serengeti Seronera Lodge and public campsites, is well worth a visit after the morning’s game drive. This nicely designed centre offers some interesting wildlife displays as well as a gift shop selling information leaflets and maps of the area. The centre also has a shop where cold drinks and snacks can be purchased, as well as a picnic area and information trail up and around a nearby kopje. We will enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch at the centre in the shade of the giant acacia trees.
- In the afternoon we will follow the Kopjes Circuit, which goes anti-clockwise around the Maasai Kopjes, which usually attracts a number of lion and some formidably large cobras. Kopjes are weathered granite outcrops, scattered around the plains, most of which are miniature ecosystems, providing shade and drinking water in pools left in the rock after the rains. This makes the kopjes particularly good for spotting wildlife in the dry seasons – including lions, which like to lie in wait for animals coming to drink! Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge
Day 5: Serengeti National Park/Tarangire
- Game Drive: After breakfast, you will have a morning game drive in Serengeti national park. In the late afternoon continue to Tarangire Sopa for dinner.
- Local Community tour: After dinner, you may wish to go out with your guide for a drink in a local per to have fun with the local people. Overnight will be at Tarangire Sopa
Day 6: Tarangire National Park/Departure
- Transfer to Tarangire: After early breakfast, you will drive to Tarangire national park for a game drive. This park has the largest concentration of elephants, often seen bathing in the Tarangire river, lots of giraffes, monkeys, impalas, and many birds.
- Departure: It is also one of the best places to see lions, leopards, and lions. In the late afternoon, you return back to Arusha for your departure/continue with own arrangement
End of 6 Days Tanzania Luxury Safari
The safari and tour prices below include
- 6 Days Tanzania Luxury Safari to Tanzania’s northern circuit as per sample itinerary
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the 6-day safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Concession fees
- and mineral water
The safari and tour prices below exclude
- Drinks at the lodge
- Items of personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before/after the safari
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
See also: 3 Days Serengeti Balloon Safari