5 Days Jinja and Kampala safari
5 days Jinja and Kampala safari gives you a feel of the busy city life and adventuring along the Nile as well as engaging in a variety of activities as seen in the itinerary below; It is one of the best Uganda Safari Tours.
Safari highlights of the 5 days Jinja and Kampala trip
- Day 1; arrival and transfer to Kampala
- Day 2; Kampala city tour
- Day 3; transfer to Jinja and visit to the source of the Nile
- Day 4; white water rafting
- Day 5; departure
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Kampala
- Arrival and transfer to Kampala: On Day 1 of the 5 days Jinja and Kampala safari, You will be met by your guide at your current location and you will be: welcomed and briefed about your safari. After the briefing, you will be driven to Kampala city where you will check-in at your hotel and have lunch. After lunch, you will be driven to Ndere cultural center for an experience of the different cultures in Uganda as you enjoy watching the cultural dance performances and listen to local songs and enjoy a relaxing evening. You will return to your hotel in Kampala for dinner and overnight at Naguru skyz hotel.
Day 2: Kampala city tour
- Kampala city tour: You will experience the beauty of Kampala city on the second day of your trip which starts with early breakfast served at your hotel. After breakfast, you will proceed to different attractions around Kampala as you drive to the busy and crowded city streets filled with hawkers and pedestrians. You will visit the Uganda Museum to learn more about the history of Uganda and many other interesting facts about Uganda. You will also visit another famous landmark in Uganda which is the Gadaffi mosque. Another attraction which you will visit is the Nakasero market which is filled with rich farm produce such as fresh fruit like mangoes, pawpaws, melons, grapes among others. You will return to your hotel for lunch and spend the evening at leisure. You will have dinner and overnight at Naguru skyz hotel or an optional experience of the famous nightlife of Kampala.
Day 3: Transfer to Jinja and visit to the source of the Nile
- Transfer to Jinja: Your trip to Jinja will start with breakfast served at your hotel in Kampala and then you will check out of the hotel. You will proceed to Jinja which can be called Uganda’s adventure with different attractions such as the Mabira forest which you will see on your way to Jinja.
- Visit the source of the Nile: You will have lunch in Jinja town and then you will proceed to the source of the Nile for a relaxing boat ride as you enjoy the beautiful scenery around you. You will also see different local arts and craft works at the source of the Nile as well as the Mahatma Gandhi memorial at the source of the Nile. After your visit to the source of the Nile, you will proceed to your hotel in Jinja for dinner and overnight at Nile resort hotel.
Day 4: White water rafting
- White water rafting: Breakfast will be served at your hotel and you will proceed for your white water rafting activity. You will have a briefing about the necessary safety precautions of rafting and you will also be divided into groups for your rafting experience as you head to the starting point. You will enjoy drifting through the strong tides along the Nile. After this experience, you will have lunch and relax at the Nile. You will be driven to Jinja to get an experience of the local culture and their way of life and then you will continue to your hotel for dinner and overnight at Nile resort hotel.
Day 5: Departure
- Departure: Your guide will pick you up from your hotel after you have had breakfast and checked out of the hotel. You will continue with your journey back to Entebbe where you will be dropped off at your preferred location which will mark the end of your safari.
End Of the 5 days Jinja and Kampala Uganda safari
- Airport Pick up and drop off
- All entry fees
- 4X4 Safari vehicle and fuel
- Full-time English speaking Guide/Driver.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All meals at the hotel
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Air tickets for international and local flights
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, email, laundry, beverages
- meals not indicated in the itinerary,
- Portage and wait staff gratuity